Hinshelwood Lectures 2018 - Soft Interfaces: A Journey Across Scales
These are a series of 6 lectures given at the Chemistry department of Oxford, on the topics
of Soft Interfaces.
The topics of the lectures are:
- "Slippery roads of hydrodynamic slippage"
- "Flows at Nanoscales, from Exotic Transport to Ionic Machines"
- "Playing with Osmosis: Kidney Filtration, Active Sieving and Energy Harvesting"
- "Interfacial Transport: from Colloid Transport to Active Matter"
- "Ski Friction and the Alchemy of Waxing"
- "An Outdoor Pause: Skipping Stones, Splashes (and some tea to conclude)"
The lectures can be viewed at this link: Link to the podcasts