Former Students and postdocs
- Marie Abboud, on optical pumping of Helium 3 for medical
Presently she has a permanent position at the Physics Department, St.
Joseph University, Beirouth.
She won an international prize LOREAL-UNESCO
- Gaël Reinaudi, on the long-lived quantum memory proposal
using Helium 3 nuclear spins.
- Emilia Witkowska, on phase spreading of a BEC at finite
She is now assistant professor at the Physics Department, Polish
Academy of Science, Warsaw. http://info.ifpan.edu.pl/ON-2/on26/.
- Yun Li, on spin squeezing with BEC. She defended her PhD in
July 2010. After a postdoc in Trento BEC center, she was Reserch Fellow in Swimburne University where she was awarded an
ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA) grant in 2015. She is presently Nature Physics Editor in Shanghai.
- Krzysiek Pawlowski, on spin squeezing with atoms in a cavity. Now assistant professor at the Istitut for Theoretical Physics, Polish Academy of Science, Warsaw.
- Hadrien Kurkjian, on phase dynamics in degernate fermionic gases. He defended his PhD in 2016. He is now post-doc with a Marie Curie grant in Antwerp, Belgium.
Back to Alice